Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Soccer Skills



Today we had football. We are going to have football for the next few weeks. I sure do need it. We got to play a small game which was just to help with our dribbling, passing, shooting and also tackling.

Some of the skills that we did were…
  • Dribbling which is when you  take the ball past your opponents with slight touches of the feet. I rate myself 2 out of 5.
  • Passing which is when you pass or give the ball to another team member. I rate myself 3.5 out of 5.
  • Shooting which is when you aim for the goal and hit it in, if it successfully goes in the goal you will earn a point. I rate myself 2 out of 5.
  • Tackling is when you try and steal the ball of your opponent using either the inside or the bottom of your feet. I rate myself 3 out of 5.

If I could compare my skills to another sport I would compare it to rugby where I think that I am very good. The reason why I compare soccer to rugby is because of how different they are…

0 comments:

Post a Comment