Pages

Monday 9 January 2017

Day 16 Activity 1

If I was to be at my countries national day (Malaysia - 31/8) what would I see, eat and do?


I would go and see the "Petronas Towers" which is one of the world largest man-made structures standing at 88 stories high and just over 250m.  It is an iconic Malaysian landmark situated in Kuala Lumpur.
Image result for petronas towers



I would eat Nasi Lemak which is the national dish of Malaysia.  It consists of rice cooked in coconut milk, served with meat and vegetables. Yummy!!



Image result for nasi lemak

I would head over to watch a game of  Sepak Takraw which is the national sport of Malaysia.  It is a lot like volleyball except you can't use you hands...you must use your feet to make contact with the ball.
Image result for sepak takraw



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh! I have seen this game! It is very popular in parts of Asia, and there are lots of different versions!

It looks very cool. I quite like the Petronas Towers as well, they're quite beautiful. Do you like architecture too? What other buildings in the world might you like to see? (I don't need a huge list, just curious!)

Kia kaha, Harrison!

Mark

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ah yes. Those are all interesting. I have only seen the Opera House, but it is beautiful. I hope to see the pyramids too.

Keep up the great work.

Mark

Post a Comment