Pages

Monday 2 January 2017

Day 11 Activity 2

Image result


My sporting hero is Keven Mealamu. I admire him because of the work ethic that he put into his long (16 year) rugby career. He also had the most caps in history for the Blues (164) and in 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 he was the captain for the Blues. 

The reason why he is my hero is because he works hard, he doesn't give up and he keeps on giving it his all. He also played the same position as me (Hooker). Off the rugby field he is a children's illustrator and a Starship ambassador...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I had no idea he was an illustrator, that is so cool! He is officially my favourite All Black now. I have always wanted to be an illustrator, but it is very hard to get into.

Keep up the great work!

Mark

Unknown said...

Yeah he illustrated Super Sparrow and the Black Cats, The Miracle at Gulls Bay, Home Sweet Home and Paul and the Magic Pencil.

Unknown said...

Awesome eh? Are you a bit of an artist yourself?

Unknown said...

No not Really I am more of a tech person more than

Post a Comment