Pages

Saturday 10 December 2016

Inside Out Film Study


We watched Inside Out last weekand we had to fill out a film study of Who What and Where
  • Characters
    • Joy
    • Riley
    • Mom
    • Dad
    • Anger
    • Fear
    • Sadness
    • Disgust
    • Bingbong
  • Setting
    • Minnesota
    • San Francisco
    • Family Island
    • Friendship Island
    • Hockey Island
    • Honesty Island
    • Goofball Island
    • Riley's Mind
  • Ideas
    • Keeping Sadness Away
    • Happiness is not determined with joy but by a combination of all emotions
    • Emotions control everything

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Harrison,

I'm Mark, a teacher from the summer learning journey you signed up for. I know you haven't started yet, but I just noticed this blog of yours that is a film study of Inside Out. I really enjoyed that movie and have watched it maybe... 3 times now. It is pretty funny and I agree with almost all your ideas, however it might be because I am old, but I like to think we can control our emotions and base our decisions on logic, not just how we feel. If we based our decisions on how we felt, I would probably never do my washing because I never feel like doing it, what do you think? haha.

What you might not know about me is that I am not just a teacher, but I also have a Bachelors degree in film. So I love all kinds of movies and even write movies for fun in my spare time.

The summer learning journey these holidays is about travel and different countries. If you like movies too, why not look into some different movies made by the country you choose? Of course I am a traveler too, so you don't have to do that if you'd rather talk about facts or history as well!

I hope you're having a pleasant first week of holidays!

Kia Kaha!


Mark

Post a Comment