Pages

Friday 5 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 4 Bonus Activity

If I had the opportunity to interview anyone I would interview former All Black and Blues Rugby captain and kids author Keven Mealamu.

Some of the questions I would ask him would be:

  • What drives you?
  • Why did you decide to become a children's author?
  • What is your day to day life like?
  • How did it feel to be the captain of one of the greatest rugby teams of all time?
  • Do you have any advice from people who are looking to become authors?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One day you will...I know he has been inspirational to you in terms of your attitude on and off the rugby field and the way you captained the GI Grenades. @kevenmealamu

Cadence said...

Kia Ora Harrison,

Awesome choice! I reckon Keven would be a great person to interview! He has many years of experience in writing and rugby, plus a great role model for many people. I love how you have asked questions about his other interests; writing.
Very innovative questions here Harrison! Well done.

Keep up the awesome work!

Best wishes,

Cadence :)

Post a Comment