Pages

Friday 5 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 4 Activity 2

In this activity I had to imagine that I was going on a Big OE (Big Overseas Travel)...

If I had the opportunity to go on a Big OE. I would go to America. The main reason that I would want to go to America is becuase of all of the sightseeing places. Places such as the Grand Canyon, The Statue of Liberty, Mount Rushmore, The Empire State Building, Walt Disney World, The Hollywood Hills and also a road trip on Route 66.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well....Dad and I have done New York, Vegas, Grand Canyon and Route 66 and when Uncle Mark worked in Washington I visited him there too. San Francisco is next and then maybe Hawai or Alaska?

Nicky Bloy said...

Kia ora Harrison!

This is a nice big list of places to visit! America is definitely on my list, too! My friends just went to America in May last year for their honeymoon and said that Disneyland in California was one of their favourite places they visited.

So far, I've been to Tonga, Australia and Turkey - Turkey was definitely my favourite as it was a beautiful place with beautiful people! Have you done any travel to different places in the world?

Nicky :)

Post a Comment