Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 3 Activity 1

In this activity, I had to imagine myself in a family with 8 other siblings and give my reaction to that...

I would hate living in a family with 9 children. I live with one brother and that's enough for me. I just feel like if I was to live in such a big family then I might maybe be forgotten. Luckily I'll never find out The only upside to living in such a big family would be the fact that I wouldn't have to do so many jobs and chores as there would be more kids to share the jobs around with.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Harrison
Yes, that is true. The only good thing about having a lot of siblings is that you have less chores.. What is one chores that you wish, you didn't do and why??

sarah Glen Innes School said...

Hi Harrison
Fantastic work Harrison, Keep it up!
Do you have a big family?

Cadence said...

Kia Ora Harrison!

My name is Cadence and I am part of the SLJ team this summer. Well done on completing another post.

I understand what you mean when you say the more siblings you have the less chores there are to do. Wow, I can’t imagine living with such a big family. Can you imagine how much food you would have to cook for everyone! And you would have to cook 3 times a day for breakfast, lunch AND dinner!! That would be exhausting….
Do you have to cook sometimes at home? I do most nights, my favourite meal to make is homemade tacos! Yum!

Keep up the great work!

Cadence :)

Post a Comment