Pages

Monday 19 December 2016

Day 1 Bonus Activity

Dear Grandma

I have decided to got to Malaysia for a month because I would like to learn more about how the Malaysian people sustain their lifestyle.

Even though I have been there before I really only learnt about the national food and some of the cultural traditions. 

I have heard that there are some very interesting people and places in Malaysia, e.g. 
  • Kuala Lumpur is the biggest city and also the nations capital city, 
  • Since 2009 Najib Raxak has been the Prime Minister,
  • Legoland opened in 2012.

I would like you to come with me as I believe that you would really enjoy it...especially as it's much warmer than England at the minute!

Lots of love, 
Harrison

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Harrison,

If I was your grandmother I would love to receive a letter like this from you. Do you write letters to her already? That might be something else nice for you to do for her over the holidays. I know grandparents love receiving gifts from their grandchildren. I once spent about 12 hours drawing a picture of an owl for my grandfathers birthday (it was really detailed) and he loved it! I think it almost made him cry. Make sure you make them happy as much as you can while you're young!

Looking forward to reading more!

Mark

Unknown said...

I quite often send Gran a letter or email, but we (my brother and I) Skype her every Saturday morning for about an hour to catch up on the weeks events across the globe. I've just sent her my Scout Cub shirt full of badges (about 40) for her to unpick and sow onto my camp blanket...and also my new Scout badge with my initiation badges to be sown onto that before Term 1 begins; I also sent her a box of chocolates to say thank you too!

Unknown said...

Aw that's lovely! You're a good grandson! I'm sure she really loves everything you do together even when you are apart!

Mark

Unknown said...

Yeah she really does lov3e us and we are actually going back to England in september this year. I am really excited!

Unknown said...

Wow that is exciting! I wonder what I will get up to at the end of next year. I might get to go overseas again if I am really lucky!

Unknown said...

I am confused are you talking about the end of 2017 or 2018 because it is already 2017.

Unknown said...

Sorry I meant 2017

Post a Comment