Friday, 24 March 2017
Today we were multiplying and dividing fractions online. I chose the game where you got to choose the fractions that you multiply or divide and then worked it out from there. I also another one where yo where given problems set by the computer to work out.
Posted by Harrison at 10:15
Answer these questions.
- Mum said my bedroom is a pig pen. What does she mean?
My bedroom is really messy (something I hear a lot at home) ✅
2. My friend Joey is a clown. What does this mean?
My friend Joey is either funny or clumsy✅
3. Everyone calls me a little angel. What do they probably mean?
They are innocent ✅
4. Write a metaphor about someone who is strong.
He a ant✅
5. Write a metaphor about someone who is a fast runner.
He is a Peregrine Falcon✅
6. Write a metaphor about someone who is not well behaved.
He is a bull in a china shop✅
7. Write a metaphor about a tree.
It is a Giraffe
8. Write a nice metaphor about one of your friends.
Liam is a Knight heading into battle
Thursday, 23 March 2017
- Who are Meggie and Zodwa? What is the best set of words to describe them?
- What is this story about?
- When is this story set and how do you know?
- Where is this story set and how do you know?
- Why did the protestors interrupt the game?
- What was Zodwa's reaction when she saw Meggie on TV?
- Does Meggie's parents want her to go to the protest?
- What is this story’s moral and what is an example?
- Is this a true story? How do you know that?
- How did Zodwa know that that things were going to change?
Wednesday, 22 March 2017
- So we stay hydrated
- To top up our body water
- Wash clothes
- Wash dishes
- Have a shower
- Keep wildlife alive
- Catch fish
- To grow plants
- Washing hands
- Brushing Teeth
- Water fights
- Keeping cool
- Fire fighting
- Cruise ships
- Water sports
- Winter Olympics (Ice and snow)
- Bucket on top of door prank
- To make fizzy drinks and energy drinks